Money Advice Contacts:

CITIZENS ADVICE & RIGHTS FIFE is an independent organisation which can offer help and advice if you are worried about money.
You can arrange to see someone from CARF at your local services centre, or you can contact them direct on 0345 1400 095


Scottish Welfare Fund

Crisis Grants can help pay for essential items such as food, heating costs etc

Community Care Grants can help pay for household items, furniture etc or removal expenses
0300 555 0265

Details of all Fife Council Departments can be found at:-