- Speak to ENeRGI in St Monans
- Speak to the Housing Officer
- Speak to your GP or Health visitor
- Speak to your Minister
- Speak to your local Councillor
- Speak to your Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Speak to your Social Worker
- Speak to the staff at the Foodbank
Applications for help must be referred to ENET from a health professional or other agency.
Applications cannot be self referred.
Recently ENET has helped…
- A young mum experiencing domestic abuse who fled the family home needed help to buy furniture for her council flat.
- Bus fares paid to visit a child in Hospital.
- A Grandmother with full time care of her grand-daughter needed help to purchase a bed and bedding.
- A Grandparent with full time care of an adult disabled grandson was having diffculty pushing the wheelchair: a request for a battery pack for the wheelchair to ease this problem helped this family.
These are just a few examples of how ENET has helped.
Should you be experiencing a very difficult time in your life, ENET may be able to help.